Family Day Contest
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER! Thank you for your entries
Click Here to see if YOU Won a prize.
Enter all 7 draws below by flipping through each tab for a chance to win an Ontario getaway for you and your family. The bonus prizes are individual prizes so you can win one of any those listed!
Winter Resort to Fun Weekend for a family of 4.
Valid in 2018 or 2019, end of January to March Break, including Family Day Weekend (2 nts)
Includes 2 nights of accommodation, two meals daily and scheduled activities and entertainment.
Prize value is $830
During the winter you can enjoy the fresh winter landscape by snowshoe, cross-country skiing or winter hiking. There’s horse drawn sleigh/wagon rides and evening entertainment on select weekends.
After your outdoor adventures relax indoors by the pool or whirlpool, play a game of table tennis, billiards or squash, or relax with your favourite novel by the wood-buring fireplace in the comfort of your own suite.
This package consists of:
- A Family Trail Pass (2 adults & 2 youth) for the Scenic Caves Nordic Centre in The Blue Mountains. Includes rental equipment for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing. Also includes access to the Suspension Bridge.
- Discover Classic Package at Highlands Nordic in beautiful Clearview Township. This includes 4 half day trail passes, 4 half day classic rental equipment and a 30 – 45 minute lesson.
- Caving Tour for 4 people with Free Spirit Tours! Can be used during the summer or winter.
- Wasaga 500 Fun Pass. Located in beautiful Wasaga Beach, this pass includes 5 laps of go-karting (8km), 2 batting cage tokens (40 pitches) & 18 holes of mini golf.
TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGE VALUE: $710.00
Please visit: www.visitsouthgeorgianbay.ca for more information on this prize package & for more information on South Georgian Bay!
Ottawa Getaway c/o Ottawa Tourism
Overnight stay at the Cartier Place Suite Hotel in Ottawa
+ one free family admission pass (up to 2 adults and 3 children) to any one of the following three museums: Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, Canada Aviation and Space Museum, and, Canada Science and Technology Museum.
TWO BEDROOM SUITE
• Fun for the whole family or a group of friends. This suite is located in the main hotel and features a private balcony overlooking the back gardens. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed with duvet and the other with two twin beds. The full kitchen, spacious dining and living area with sofa bed offers an enjoyable time for all.
Black Out Dates:
Tamarack Race Weekend 2018 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Army Run 2018 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Police Memorial 2018 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
And Winterlude 2018/2019 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
See the 6ix!
One night stay at Courtyard Marriott Toronto Downtown, breakfast for up to 2 adults and 2 children and overnight parking
$100 Gift Certificate to Vaughan Mills Town Centre
Family Pass to Medieval Times
4 ROM VIP Passes
TIFF (Sept 6-15 inclusive) is only black out otherwise subject to availability at time of booking
(Enter here for a chance to win ONE of the prizes listed below)
Family Pass to Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
2x 225 credit Playcards ($64.00 value) c/o Playdium
Family Pass to Hamilton Civic Museums – 3 available
Family Pass to Bird Kingdom
4 Passes to Glowzone 360 – 2 available
1 Hour Flight Experience at Ufly Mississauga
2 Complimentary passes to McMichael Canadian Art Collection
4 Tickets to Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto
Family Pass to Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo
Family Pass to Settler’s Village
4 VIP Passes to Reptilia
2 x Toronto Heli Tour Vouchers (1 flight per person back to back)
Carnival Tickets: Bring the family to Bingemans for the Family Day Carnival! Enjoy inflatables, rides, food and activities!
FunworX Family Day Special Tickets: Our Family Day Special includes access to FunworX play structure, 1 hour of bowling (with shoes), Rock’s & Ropes and loot bag. Your $34.95 package is valid from 4:00PM to 8:00PM on Feb. 19th for a family of four ($15.95 for each additional guest).
Free Game for 4 at Laser Quest Whitby
Solar Stage: 2 Tickets for The Princess Knight c/o Pirate Life Toronto: Princess Knight – Kate, destined to be a princess and Timmy to be a knight, but the brother and sister pair aren’t comfortable with these royally assigned gender roles. As they set off to save the kingdom from Lord Fearington they discover who they want to be. A heartwarming coming of age story.
Taloola Cafe gift certificate at a value of $20.00 – redeem it all at once or stretch it out over a period of time!