LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Toronto – it’s like you’ve just jumped into the biggest box of LEGO® bricks ever! – Over 3 million LEGO bricks under one roof – Kingdom Quest – an interactive LEGO laser ride – 4D Cinema – feel part of the story – Master Model Builder – learn LEGO secrets – Miniland – see iconic landmarks – PLUS party rooms, school workshops and a huge LEGO shop! Come share our LEGO world of colour, creativity and family entertainment. It’s the ultimate place for little LEGO fans!
THINGS TO DO
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre is designed specifically for children aged 3-10 years to enjoy – everything is kid-sized
- Adults* must be accompanied by a child *(with the exception of Adult Night events)
Visiting the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Toronto
To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we have limited the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time. All guests buying tickets online OR at the door will be required to make a reservation with the exception of our Annual Pass holders and those who have purchased the Flexi ticket.
ADVANCED PURCHASE – BEST VALUE AND GUARANTEED ENTRY
- Upon your arrival to the Centre, you will enter the “I Have Tickets” line at the start of your reservation.
- Please note during peak periods such as holidays, March Break, summer and winter break there may be a small wait in line prior to entering the Centre.
- If you purchase tickets at the door, you may be required to reserve the next available time slot. You will then enter the ‘I Have Tickets’ line when your reservation arrives. The only way to guarantee your entry is to reserve your tickets online.
- Please note, during peak times, we may sell out of walk-up tickets. The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase your tickets in advance online.
Once inside, stay as long as you like. However, please note that all entries are one-time entry only.
We are located at Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, just south of Canada’s Wonderland.