At Niagara Parks, authentic adventures are what we do, and having one has never been easier! Whether you're here for just the one day or several, there's plenty to see and do along the 56-kilometre stretch of Niagara Parkway.
Experience the incredible power and beauty of Niagara Falls at Ontario's Niagara Parks. Get as close as you can to the thundering water at Journey Behind the Falls and White Water Walk, then dine with a panoramic view at Elements on the Falls Restaurant. Explore the Butterfly Conservatory and the Botanical Gardens or play Whirlpool Golf course in the fabulous setting beside the Niagara Glen. Enjoy history, nature, gardens and so much more at Niagara Parks.
Niagara Parks Attractions
Niagara Parks features some of Canada’s most desired natural sights and travel destinations, and Niagara Parks Attractions showcase these through classic experiences, beloved by generations of explorers for more than 130 years. Whether standing in awe under the roar of the falls or soaring over a rushing whirlpool, our iconic Canadian experiences always show you something new.
- Journey Behind the Falls
- White Water Walk
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara's Fury
- Whirlpool Aerocar
- Whirlpool Adventure Course
- Zipline to the Falls
- Niagara Falls Incline Railway
- Floral Clock
- Niagara Glen
- Botanical Gardens
- Oakes Garden Theatre
- Queenston Heights
- Old Fort Erie
- Laura Secord Homestead
- McFarland House
- Mackenzie Printery
- Legends of the Niagara Golf Course
- Whirpool Golf Course
A Taste of Place
Niagara Parks offers five, full-service, Feast ON certified restaurants on the Niagara Parkway. Experience exquisite, locally sourced ingredients prepared with international inspiration. Short for time? Grab a bite to eat at any one of our quick serve locations located throughout Niagara Parks. Find Table Rock Grill, Pizza Pizza, Tim Hortons and Ah So Sushi inside Table Rock Centre. Other quick serve options are available along the Niagara Parkway at Butterfly Café, Aero Car Café and Grand View Restaurant.
Save with the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass!
Your adventure begins here with the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass! Includes admission to four top attractions and two days of unlimited access of WEGO bus transportation. Buy now and save!
WEGO: Ride to Fun
This state-of-the-art bus system connects you to your favourite Niagara Parks attractions as well as other tourist areas in Niagara Falls. WEGO is fully accessible and will operate year-round, giving easy, convenient service to travelers from around the globe who visit Niagara Falls. At Niagara Parks, WEGO replaces the familiar fleet of Peoplemover buses which have operated seasonally for over 26 years.
WEGO buses are all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure you enjoy a safe, comfortable and efficient transportation experience. These technologies include:
- Infotainment System: video monitors provide entertaining video clips of Niagara attractions as well as notices on local events and weather conditions.
- Automated Stop Announcements: the next bus stop along the route is announced via audio for persons with visual disabilities and a messaging sign to assist persons with hearing challenges.
- Transit Signal Prioritization: transponders on the buses notify oncoming signal lights to ensure the buses efficiently move through the routes with minimal time losses.
- Computer Aided Dispatching: GPS technology enables WEGO operators and supervisors to communicate visually and audibly to ensure schedules are maintained, transfers are accommodated and safety protocols are maintained.
- Data Management: customer counting and smart card fare collection systems provide tremendous data for WEGO to better manage route and schedule development.
- Maintenance Information: sophisticated monitors throughout the engine and transmission relay information about the safety and efficiency of the powertrain, which ensures the economy, performance and longevity of these major components.
Niagara Welcomes Cyclists! Each WEGO bus can transport 2 bicycles on front-mounted racks. Learn more about cycling in Niagara.
Accessibility on WEGO
WEGO buses are fully equipped to ensure persons with disabilities are able to travel independently throughout our service area. We've even won an award for it!
These features include:
- Kneeling Buses: the buses can lower to the ground to ensure the entrance ramp is at a shallow pitch, making it easier for travelers to enter and exit the bus.
- Two Securement Positions: to accommodate persons requiring tie downs for mobility devices.
- Next Stop Announcements: audio and visual notices of the next bus stop along the routes.
- Accessible Stop Request Buttons: conveniently located stop request buttons enable those with physical limitations to simply push a button instead of reaching for a cord.
- Wide Doors and Aisles: allow greater maneuverability for individuals using mobility devices.
- Enhanced Lighting: on the exterior and interior of the buses helps persons with visual challenges to navigate safely.
- Destination Signs: large, highly contrasting destination signs on the front of the buses allow for easier recognition of the desired route.
- Courtesy Seating: each WEGO vehicle has designated courtesy seating areas for people with disabilities. Each courtesy seating area is clearly marked with signage.