Port Stanley Festival Theatre Wednesday, June 15h, 2022 “Play By the Lake” Media Release:…
Attached below is the health & safety guidance protocols for Tourism & Hospitality industry which includes:
- Limiting non-essential tasks that increases exposure (ie: f2f meetings, valet services, cash handling, etc)
- Screening and limiting number of people entering a space
- Training employees on COVID-safety steps
- Implementing cleaning protocols for people, places and equipment
- Maintaining 2 meter distancing
You can find directives for other sectors by clicking below.