Experience fun and excitement for children of all ages at the new Chimczuk Museum! Permanent exhibits chronicle Windsor’s history from geological times to the present and temporary exhibits, like Ice Age Mammals (October-December 2016), offer unique perspectives.
Programming highlights include:
• Curriculum based educational programming that features interactive and inquiry based activities.
• The Original People’s Culture and Legacy Gallery featuring Indigenous history and artefacts.
• A Children’s Gallery filled with interactive games, crafts, and activities.
• Custom educational programs that meet your classroom’s needs.
• Joint packages with Adventure Bay Water Park, or the François Baby House available.
Min Group Size: 15 Participants
Max Group Size: 80 Participants
Length: 1-2 hours
Subject Areas: History, The Arts, Language, Social Studies, Science & Technology, French, Indigenous History