Playdium Mississauga – “So…You want to make video games?”
This is a 20 minute experience with a documentary style video applicable to “Creating Pathways to Success, an Education and Career /Life Planning Program for Ontario Schools”.
The video contains interviews with industry leaders and explores various positions and educational requirements for careers in the Video Game Industry.
• Anne-Marie Huurre, President/Founder, Women Wise Software.
• Jeff Lait, Senior Mathematician, Side Effects Software.
• Sara Diamond, President, OCAD (Ontario College of Art and Design).
• Warren Currell, Founder, Sherpa Games
• Claudette Critchley, C.E.O, Big Blue Bubble.
• Ken Walker, Technologist-Post Grad Computer Animation, Sheridan College.
CUSTOM EDUCATION SESSIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
GRADES Middle School & High School
Min Group Size: 20 Participants
Max Group Size: 200 ppl
Length: 20 minutes
Subject Areas: Guidance and Career Education