Enter our Family Day Contest monthly starting Tuesday, February 1, 2022 and runs until Sunday, February 13th, 2022 at 11:59 pm. Enter at any time for a chance to win the one of the prizes listed. Winners will be drawn on February 14, 2022 and posted on the winners page. Our prizing is generously donated by attractions across the province.
1. The contest is not open to employees of Attractions Ontario or members of its Board of Directors.
2. All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
3. Chances of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
5. Each prize must be accepted as awarded and no prize substitutions of cash or otherwise or transfer of the prize will be made, provided that the Contest Sponsors may make prize substitutions of equal or greater value.
6. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failure or technical malfunctions of Canada Post, any telephone system, Internet connection or equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment or software which results in lost, misdirected, altered, late or destroyed entries or winner notifications.
7. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, distribution or productions errors. The Contest Sponsors may terminate or withdraw this contest for any reason or no reason without liability at their sole discretion.
8. By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner agrees to hold harmless the releases from any and all liability, including loss or damage due in whole or in part by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this promotion. Acceptance of his/her prize by any winner shall be as-is, where-is, without any warranty whatsoever from the Contest Sponsors.
9. By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name and place of residence, without further compensation on the web site.
10. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
11. The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest: (1) entering the contest more than once (duplicate entries will be disqualified); (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (3) non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsors determine, at their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
There are multiple prizes available to be won. Details of each prize are listed, and are subject to change as the contest progresses. Winners are responsible for transportation, accommodations (or additional accommodations where the prize includes accommodations), food, beverage and all other incidental costs pertaining to the prize.
Personal information provided by the participants for the contest will remain on file with Attractions Ontario until the prize is claimed by the winner unless stated otherwise. Collected information from the participants requesting to be notified about future promotions, or contest are a property of Attractions Ontario and won’t be used for any other purposes.
By participating in the contest, the entrants grant the right to Attractions Ontario to post their names on the winners list on Attractions Ontario’s web site.
This contest begins February 1, 2022 and is open until 11:59 pm EST February 13, 2022. The draw will be held on Monday, February 14, 2022 at 9am at Attractions Ontario ( 344 Bloor St. W, Suite 504 Toronto, ON, M5S 3A7).
If a selected entrant does not respond to the e-mail notification within seven (7) days of the date of the first attempted contact, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be selected. The names of prize winners will be posted on Attractions Ontario’s web site. If you do not receive your prize within fifteen (15) days of responding, we are not responsible to replace it.
This contest is sponsored by Attractions Ontario and its partners.