What to know before booking
- The price is $89 CAD for adults and children are only $79 (plus tax)
- Pick up is around 8:30 AM – select your pickup location from among 11 locations in Mississauga or Downtown Toronto, Canada
- Return around 5 PM to enjoy an evening in Toronto
- Cash and credit card are accepted
- Cancel and receive a full refund with up to 24 hours notice
- The tour is available all year
- Join a small-group tour with minibuses (up to 24 people) or book a private charter
- Find hundreds of Niagara Falls tour reviews on TripAdvisor and Google
- Downtown, Toronto, Canada
- Pick-up is available from 8 central locations in Downtown Toronto. Travellers joining from outside of the city are recommended to meet us at Dundas Square (279 Yonge St) or the Fairmont Royal York hotel in front of Union Station (100 Front St W)
- Pick-up is available from Mississauga at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites (2125 N Sheridan Way)
- Pearson Airport Hotels
- Pick-up is available from Toronto Pearson Airport at the Doubletree by Hilton hotel on 925 Dixon Rd
What to expect during your tour of Niagara Falls
- Transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus to Niagara Falls from Toronto
- Niagara Falls is a natural wonder that every traveller should see – travel with an experienced and licensed tour guide who can share their knowledge about this beautiful landmark’s history and other interesting facts on your visit
- The Niagara Falls are breathtaking and you can spend around 3 hours of free time exploring them at your leisure
- Stop by one of our optional activity such as a boat tour, Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower
- Enjoy a perfectly tailored sightseeing trip that includes Clifton Hill, Queenston Heights, the Niagara Parkway, and the Niagara Falls floral clock
- Niagara-on-the Lake is known for its wine and you can experience it up close with a complimentary wine tasting – finish your trip to Niagara Falls by indulging in this classic Niagara Falls tradition
Niagara Falls tour overview
1: Pick up in a comfortable and air-conditioned bus
Your day begins at 8 am when we pick you up from our central meeting points in Downtown Toronto, Mississauga or Pearson Airport. Our vehicles are modern and comfortable with air conditioning. You will travel with a small group in a van or minibus with up to 6, 14 or 24 guests.
Our morning drive to Niagara Falls takes approximately 1-2 hours, depending on your starting location. The good thing about starting the tour early in the morning is that we often skip or avoid major traffic. We have experienced and licensed tour guides, so you can ask any questions while en route from Toronto to Niagara Falls.
2: Niagara Falls, 3 Hours Free Time
You will have about 3 hours of free time to explore Niagara Falls on your own. Your tour guide will provide advice depending on what you indicate interest in, such as the Niagara Cruises boat tour or helicopter ride if that is something you would like to do.
When you first visit Niagara Falls, the first thing you should do is be sure to see the waterfall up close. This would typically mean taking a photo. Once that’s done, there are various activities in which you could partake depending on your interests. In spring and summer, the Niagara Cruises boat ride is one of the most popular attractions. In winter, since the boat ride is closed for that season, guests usually opt to purchase add-ons such as Journey Behind the Falls or a trip up to the Skylon Tower. Those who visit with this option can purchase the tour.
3: Visit Walker’s Country Market
You’ll be able to check out the local market that grows its own fruits. You can also buy Canadian goods like heritage foods, honey and maple syrup.
4: Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Falls, Canada
The next stop on the tour will be a view of the famous Niagara Whirlpool. You will have time to take photos and see one of Ontario’s most beautiful natural bodies of water.
5: Scenic Drive and Stops in Niagara Parkway
Enjoy a scenic drive across the famous Niagara Parkway. Along the way, we will provide you with information and make stops where you can take in the spectacular views of both American and Canadian scenery.
Visit Queenston Heights and your guide will show you a scenic lookout point. This is a lesser-known spot that offers an outstanding view of Niagara Falls.
Next you’ll want to check out the “floral clock” in the Botanical Gardens. The clock is made up of 16,000 carpet bedding plants. Take pictures or ask your tour guide for a group shot.
From this point, we’ll take a tour of the power stations that are in charge of harnessing the power from Niagara Falls.
Did you know that Niagara Falls is a wine region as well? Specifically, it’s one of just a few regions in the world that can produce icewine. We will take an opportunity to stop by Lakeview Wine Co for a taste of their wines including ice wine. In the summer they have beautiful outdoor seating too.
7: Drop off at your original location
The driver will get you back to your hotel or starting point in Toronto. Depending on traffic conditions, we’ll get you back from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
About Niagara Falls, Canada
Niagara Falls, Canada is located on the border of Ontario, Canada and New York state in the United States. The name “Niagara” is derived from an Iroquois expression meaning “thunder of waters”. The falls are world-renowned as one of the natural wonders of the world. The falls consist of three waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls (Canada), American Falls (USA) and Bridal Veil Falls (USA). At this time, Horseshoe Falls is considered to be the most powerful waterfall in North America by volume.
The falls truly are a natural wonder, the mist rising from the roaring waters of Niagara Falls is so dense that it obscures and distorts the view of both Horseshoe Falls and American Falls.
From November through March, you can see the ice formations at The Great Gorge which forms one of the most spectacular attractions in Niagara Parks when frozen. It’s also the perfect opportunity to try ice-climbing (the only way to climb on a vertical cliff). In addition there are many other winter activities that take place such and we suggest our guests add the Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower experience to their tour.
During late spring & summer months visitors will experience close up views of the Falls, enjoy a picnic on the lawns or just walk along the river front and enjoy spectacular views of the Horseshoe & American Falls.
Over 13 million people visit Niagara Falls, Canada each year, making it one of the most popular tourist destinations in North America.
How to book your Niagara Falls tour
Head over to our website! You will find a booking calendar with availability. The tour operates all year. Get in touch with us if you would like to arrange a private tour.