Attraction Listings Search
Planning a trip or vacation and looking for Ontario’s best Attractions? Use our Attraction Listings Search – you can search by category, by name and by location.
Canada's Top Visitor Experience
There aren’t many times when you’re thrilled to get caught in the mist. But then, Niagara City Cruises isn’t like any other experience. Whether you’re coming from near or far, take home something special you can only get here in Niagara Falls, Canada!
Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
Hop aboard Canada's top visitor experience! Set sail and get an up-close and personal experience with the American Falls and breathtaking Niagara Gorge, and get #InTheMist of the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Our catamarans offer a safe and comfortable tour experience with tiered viewing decks that provide a 360-degree view of Niagara Falls. The boats also feature glass-enclosed dry areas to protect guests from the mist, full washroom facilities and seating within sheltered areas.
Dates: TBD | Time Slots: TBD
Ticket Prices: Adults (13+) $31.25 + tax, Child (ages 3 -12) $21.25 + tax, Infants (2 and under) Free
- 20-Minute Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour (departing from Niagara Falls, Canada)
- Timed Ticketing (choose a time slot that suits you best)
- Convenient Scheduling (boats sail frequently within your selected time slot)
- Mobile Entry (easily present your QR code ticket on a mobile device)
- Safe Sailing (health & safety screenings, reduced guest capacity, physical distancing, focus on sanitizing)
- Complimentary Recyclable Mist Poncho (keep dry from the mist of the Falls)
- Audio Commentary (on-board or download our app)
It's Safe Sailing with Niagara City Cruises!
With timed ticketing select the date and time slot that best suits your plans, gain access with mobile entry, feel safe with health & safety screenings, physical distancing, reduced guest capacity and a focus on sanitizing, and stay dry from the mist with complimentary recyclable ponchos.
For the safety of our guests and staff, face masks covering the nose and mouth are required on the premises and on the boats. Bring your own or disposable face masks are available for purchase on-site.
Together we create amazing experiences.