Attraction Listings Search
Planning a trip or vacation and looking for Ontario’s best Attractions? Use our Attraction Listings Search – you can search by category, by name and by location.
Huron Natural Area is an awe-inspiring 107-hectare destination for nature lovers, families, trail walkers and photographers. Surround yourself in nature without leaving the city. Check out the new natural park and playground.
Located on Trillium Drive in the south end of our city, Huron Natural Area offers something for everyone - from hikers and joggers, to photographers, bird watchers, and those who simply enjoy basking in nature's serenity. Here, you'll find:
- Strasburg Creek, one of our only coldwater streams
- Provincially significant wetlands, forest, meadows and significant species
- Scenic hiking trails, boardwalks and lookout areas
- Children's natural playscape
- An amazing natural and cultural history