Bayview Wildwood Resort, has been welcoming guests to the lakeside village of Port Stanton for over 110 years for wonderful Ontario resort vacations. Whether it is a family vacation, Weekend getaways, Conference, Meeting, Wedding, Family reunion, or Romantic Getaways, Bayview Wildwood offers a variety of modern facilities and services to suit your needs. At our all seasons Ontario resort you'll feel right at home with the wide range of accommodations we offer including rooms, suites, waterfront cottages and historic houses.
Bayview Wildwood Resort on beautiful Sparrow Lake offers accommodations from Suites, Resort Rooms and Waterfront Cottages, perfect for Ontario couples vacations or Ontario resort vacations for families. Whether you are looking for a modest dwelling, or something more luxurious, Bayview Wildwood Resort is a wonderful cottage resort in Ontario that offers units that are sure to fit your family lifestyle and budget. If you are looking for great dining and entertainment with exceptional recreational activities, like Ontario Nordic Trails and Ontario ice fishing in the winter or kayaking, canoeing, nature trails and Kids Camps in the summer, you’ve come to the right vacation resort. Whether it’s a weekend getaway or vacation, our accommodations offer excellent value. (Smoking and pets are not permitted in any accommodation units at the resort.)
- All units come with a T.V. with a free movie channel, coffee maker, mini bar fridge, and telephone. All bathrooms are 3 piece with tub and shower combination.
- Cots and baby cribs are available at no charge.
- All units are available year-round unless otherwise noted.
- Some accommodations request a minimum number of adults.
Bayview Wildwood Suites:
Large, one and two bedroom suites offer a fireplace, sitting room, private patio deck or lakeside balcony. Some suites offer a Jacuzzi bath.
Bayview Wildwood is ideally situated to offer you several local attractions from Golf to year-round Trail rides, Movie Theatres to Skiing. Have a scroll down and see for yourself.
- Bonaire Golf and Country Club: 18 hole course. 705-835-3125
- Bear Creek Golf Club: 18 and 9 hole courses 705-424-0241
- Brooklea Golf and Country Club: 18 and 9 hole courses. 800-257-0428
- Evergreen Golf Centre: 9 hole course, Par 3. 705-689-5071
- Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club: Driving Range plus 2- 18 hole and one 19 hole Championship courses 888-462-4295 or 705-329-4653
- Lake St. George Golf Club: 18 and 9 hole courses. 705-689-5371
- Muskoka Bay Club: 18 hole course. 1-866-361-7529 or 705-687-4900
- Settler’s Ghost Golf Club: 18 hole course. 705-733-3595
- Trehaven : Driving range plus 18 course 705-487-3220
- Balm Beach Go-Karts: Open 10 am-11 pm daily. 705-526-6801
- Wasaga 500 Go-Karts: Open 10 am-11 pm daily. 705-322-2594
- Shanty Bay Go-Karts: Open noon-10 pm daily 705-719-9998
Hospital and Clinics
- Orillia After Hours Medical Clinic: Monday to Thursday Evenings 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm and Saturdays 10 am-1 pm. 705-327-0578
Live Entertainment and Gambling
- Hardwood Hills: 800-387-3775. Equipment provided
- Orillia Galaxy: 705-330-3456
- Orillia Opera House: 705-326-8011
- Gravenhurst Opera House: 705-687-5550
Museum and Art Galleries
- Leacock Museum: 705-329-1908. Open Monday-Friday 10 am – 5 pm
- Orillia Museum of Art & History: 705-326-2159. Open Tue -Sat 10am – 4pm
Various locations and dates. Please, contact the Front Desk for dates and times.
- Horseshoe Resort: Downhill skiing, snowboarding & tubing. 800-461-5627
- Mount St. Louis: Downhill skiing and snowboarding. 705-835-2112
- Blue Mountain: Downhill skiing, snowboarding and tubing. 705-445-0231
- Snow Valley: Downhill skiing, snowboarding and tubing. 705-721-7669
- Hardwood Hills: Cross country skiing. 705-487-3775
- Lake St. George Woodworks: 705-689-3398