Located in the old limestone jail on the courthouse campus, the museum offers the FIT traveller a self-guided local history tour; and joint admission to the historic 19th century Macpherson House on the banks of the Napanee River. The museum offers tour operators a stop point half-way between Toronto and Montreal: pre-booked options include (A) quick self-guided tour (B) Victorian Memories day package including museum visits and lunch in a farmhouse restaurant.
Staff at the Museum & Archives look forward to your visit.
- The Museum is open Monday – Saturday, 10am-5pm; Closed Holidays
- The Archives Reading Room is open Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm; Closed Holidays
- Effective January 5, 2019: The Reading Room will be closed Saturdays
- Daily Rates: Adults: $3 | Seniors/Students: $2.50 | Children Under 12: Free;
- Annual Passes: Adults: $25 | Students/Seniors: $20