Attraction Listings Search
Planning a trip or vacation and looking for Ontario’s best Attractions? Use our Attraction Listings Search – you can search by category, by name and by location.
The High Park Nature Centre is a charitable organization that was established in 1999. Our mission is to promote awareness and respect for nature through year-round, hands-on outdoor nature education and park stewardship. Nature Centre programs inspire a sense of wonder, knowledge and respect for High Park’s natural systems; restore human connections to local plants and animals; and engage visitors in ecological restoration activities to ensure a sustainable future for High Park for generations to come.
The High Park Nature Centre serves a diverse audience of over 14,000 people annually from across the Greater Toronto Area, including children, adults, seniors, families, elementary and secondary school students and teachers, ESL schools, Girl Guides and Boy Scouts, community centres and recreational programs. Through the Nature Centre’s programs, over 80,000 participants of all ages have been able to “give back” to High Park through park stewardship activities like planting native grasses, wildflowers and sedges or removing invasive plant species.
- Family Nature Walks (by donation) every other weekend see the schedule here
- Special Events throughout the year for more information please visit here
- Nature Clubs - drop off clubs, caregiver accompanied and more (here)
- Camps - including PA, March Break, Summer and Winter Holiday Camps (here)
- Adult Workshops on a variety of subjects (here)
- and more