Spend your lunch hour Tuesday's and Thursday's, stretching, twisting, breathing and add some calm to your day. Special thanks to our partner Moksha Yoga Danforth! • No previous yoga experience required. •
Spend your lunch hour Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, stretching, twisting, breathing and add some calm to your day. Special thanks to our partner Moksha Yoga Danforth!
• No previous yoga experience required.
• Please wear comfortable clothing.
• Washrooms are available for changing.
• Bring your own mat and water.
• Enter through the Yonge Street entrance (west side of building, south of Front Street). Doors open 15 minutes before class starts. Please arrive early to sign-in. Late comers will not be allowed entrance.
Tuesdays: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Oct 10, 17, 24, 31 (Registration opens Sep 26)
Nov 14, 21, 28 (Registration opens in October)
Dec 5, 12 (Registration opens in November)
Thursdays: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Nov 2, 9, 23, 30
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26
• Registration is free and will guarantee your spot.
• Drop-in participants are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Class capacity is 40 participants.
• Eventbrite Registration Policy: If you discover you are no longer able to attend, we kindly ask that you cancel your order or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. After two “no-show” instances, Sony Centre reserves the right to cancel any future Eventbrite orders you may have for Sony Centre Community Classes. If your Eventbrite Registration is cancelled, please note you are still welcome to attend as a drop-in participant if space is available!
October 10 (Tuesday) 12:00 pm - May 29 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm