Visit website to book.
Toronto Harbour Tours Inc. Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
We at Toronto Harbour Tours want to ensure that you have a fun and safe experience with us. Please make sure to read and follow our Covid-19 guidelines listed below.
On the Dock:
- For your safety, our staff will be wearing a face mask and/or a face shield. As a passenger on our tour vessel, you are also required to wear a mask, as it is now mandatory as per the city of Toronto regulations. If you forget your mask on the day of your visit you will be required to purchase one from us.
- To reduce person to person contact we recommend payment by credit or debit.
- We have placed social distancing markers on the dock to help everyone follow provincial safety guidelines.
- In order to help maintain social distancing guidelines we ask that you ONLY arrive 10 minutes prior to your tour departure. If you happen to arrive early, we will encourage you to explore the beautiful waterfront.
- Please note that there is no parking or washrooms onsite, it is important to factor this into your arrival time as the boats leave promptly at their scheduled times.
- As much as we would like to, we have advised all staff not to assist in the loading or unloading of passengers or their belongs. Should you decide to leave any belongings on the dock, Toronto Harbour Tours Inc is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
On the Boat:
- Capacity has been reduced on all boats to facilitate social distancing.
- All boats have hand sanitizer on board for staff and passenger use.
- When selecting seats on the boat please make sure to keep in mind social distancing protocols.
- While on the boat, please follow the directives of your captain and crew.
- After every tour, a member of our staff will disinfect frequently touched areas (seats, handrails, etc.)
Should you be feeling unwell we ask that you stay home. Contact us right away to change your booking, and we will do our best to reschedule you.
We are doing our best to make this a safe environment, should your experience not match our promise to you or our staff, we encourage you to let us know. You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.