We are open daily from 9:30am to 5:00pm (last admission 4:15)
Updated safety protocols for your visit:
- Staff will be wearing face masks, but they are smiling underneath! Masks are required for guests. Bring your own, or purchase a single-use paper mask for just $1. Note: we are considerate of the fact that young children or health issues may interfere with mask use. Let us know your unique situation when you arrive and we will help you as best we can.
- Social distancing is required at all times. There are properly spaced markers on the floor to help other guests maintain their distance.
- Foot traffic is one-way through the entire attraction and reentry is not permitted.
- Hand sanitizing stations located in lobby and various areas throughout the attraction
- Café currently closed
- Lorikeet feeding currently closed.
- Our parrot encounters will not involve handling a parrot, but we will make it as fun as we can. A keeper will be available to answer your bird questions
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to your visit!