Attraction Listings Search
Planning a trip or vacation and looking for Ontario’s best Attractions? Use our Attraction Listings Search – you can search by category, by name and by location.
A ONE-HALF MILE ADRENALINE RUSH
Picture yourself at the highest point of the Niagara Escarpment. Lush valleys and the crystalline waters of Georgian Bay are all you see for miles. As you take a leap off the starting platform your journey along our half mile - Ontario’s longest - twin zip line gives you a perspective previously reserved for birds.
The adrenaline-pumping adventure begins as you ascend the staircase to the Thunderbird Nest and features a 2550ft zip line with a 287ft vertical drop. Two parallel lines mean you and a friend can experience the Twin Zips simultaneously. Your rider-controlled ZipTour® trolley allows you to control your speed, reaching speeds of up to 70 km/h, putting the adventure literally in your hands.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Reservations are not required. Allow for an hour to experience Thunderbird Twin Zip Line, from waiver completion to harness fitting, training and demonstration to riding the Zip Line.
- Guests must meet age, height and weight restrictions. Must be 10 years of age or older. Youth 10 - 15 years of age must ride with an adult. Must be between 4’ - 6’8” tall and between 50 - 260 lbs.
- A waiver must be completed by each participant. Guests under 18 years of age must have their waiver completed by a parent or guardian.
- Hiking or running shoes are mandatory .
- Thunderbird Twin Zip Line Package includes: Access to Suspension Bridge, Caves & Caverns and one Twin Zip Line Ride.
- Thunderbird Twin Zip Line is a weather dependant attraction and may close unexpectedly due to thunderstorms, heavy wind or rain. It is recommended to contact us / check our website prior to arrival to confirm operating status.
Other activities at Scenic Caves: