Deep inside all of us is a wanderer. It’s the little voice that tells us to follow our own path, trust in ourselves and embrace the unknown. Follow that voice to Ontario’s Highlands, a place where your imagination and authentic sense of discovery are the only compass you need.
A region where unexpected discoveries are around every corner, Ontario’s Highlands invites you to nourish your soul and disconnect from the every day while reconnecting with yourself and the people who matter most in your life. Step off the beaten path and into our world to find yourself while strolling through beautiful small towns, forests, and countryside.
Ontario’s Highlands is only 2.5 hours east of Toronto and a half an hour west of Ottawa, but a world away from it all. Whether you’re looking to experience the wonder of unexpected moments, seeking to create lasting memories, driven by the desire to get your adrenaline pumping, looking for a chance to unwind, or eager to feed your thirst for knowledge, Ontario’s Highlands has something for everyone:
- Discover experiences to excite your curiosity and indulge your creative passions.
- Uncover the quiet comfort of charming towns and back roads, and experience authentic moments.
- Grab hold of opportunities to make fresh tracks, blaze new trails, and reach new heights.
- Embrace a slower pace and feel your worries drift away during moments of tranquility.
- Create lasting memories and celebrate traditions.