CN Tower Field Trips
EDUCATION PROGRAMS AT THE CN TOWER DEVELOPED BY TEACHERS FOR TEACHERS!
Canada’s National Tower offers a fun and exciting learning environment with curriculum based programs:
• Grade 3 & 7 Structures and Mechanisms
• Grade 9 & 10 Geography and Urban Planning
• Grade 9-12 Hospitality and Tourism
• An educator’s guide with pre and post activities.
• Self-guided tour and activities.
• Access to the top to enjoy spectacular views from the LookOut and Glass Floor.
• Lunch options available.
Take your classroom to a higher level!
GRADES 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12
Min Group Size: 10 Participants
Max Group Size: 140 Participants
Length: 2 hours
Subject Areas: Structures & Mechanisms, Geography, Urban Planning, Hospitality & Tourism