The Trent Port Marina is a premium-class municipal marina unlike any of its kind. Located in Quinte West, Ontario, Canada, it is uniquely positioned to enable boaters' easy access to renowned waterways such as the, Trent-Severn, Bay of Quinte and Murray Canal which leads to Lake Ontario. Over 370 fully equipped slips are available for both seasonal and transient boaters at very competitive rates. Boaters will be welcomed by Quinte West's hospitality while having access to fine dining, entertainment, shopping and various tourist attractions for all ages and interests.
Enjoy free Trent Severn Canal lockage fees throughout 2017! Courtesy of Parks Canada in celebration of Canada's 150th Anniversary of Confederation.
Meet the Manager
The Trent Port Marina Manager, Craig Carter is a familiar face for many boaters. He has operated Fraser Park and the Robert Patrick Marina's in Quinte West for the last 16 years. Craig is married to Sandra, and has raised two boys, Keith and Kevin. Craig has a large, loyal following of seasonal and transient boaters from Kingston through the waterways to Toronto and Hamilton. Craig's knowledge, accessibility and customer service approach is an essential component of the Trent Port Marina.
At the Trent Port Marina enjoy:
- Floating docks with gated entry and deep draft capabilities
- 374 transient & seasonal slips accommodating boats to 100 ft.
- 30 & 50 amp service, water & free WiFi
- Competitive fuel/diesel & pump out
- "Boaters Only" lounge, high-end shower pods, business centre & free laundry facilities
- Deepwater launch ramp onsite; demasting, winter storage, crane & lift available nearby
- Within walking distance of great dining, shopping, groceries/provisions, sights and attractions in downtown Trenton
- Other benefits: On-site parking, canteen, ice, green space, BBQ's, covered seating patio, beach area, pet friendly, uniformed attendants, luggage carts & golf cart shuttle service
- CBSA marine port of entry
- Clean Marine 5 Anchor Certification
- Gathering Hall overlooking the Bay of Quinte
Clean Marine Program
Marina staff is excited to announce that the Trent Port Marina has achieved a 5 Anchor Clean Marine rating through the Boating Ontario Clean Marine Program.
Each of the Clean Marine Program marinas must pass a comprehensive environmental audit to ensure compliance with the program standards set out in the Clean Marine Operations Handbook. This handbook, developed through the cooperation of Boating Ontario, Environment Canada and the Ontario Ministry of the Environment sets out more than 200 environmental practices that cover all aspects of marine operations from fueling to waste oil, shrinkwrap and paper recycling, to money-saving initiatives such as energy conservation.
Each marina is audited by Greenleaf, a third party firm who provides the marina with a detailed report on their compliance with the standards of the Clean Marine Program. Results of this audit are converted to a five point Eco-Rating system, with a low of one, and a high of five green leaf anchors.
Click on the Clean Marine logo above for more information.
Trent Port Marina is the Bay of Quinte region's premier municipal boating facility, socially, environmentally and economically enhancing the City of Quinte West, a wonderful place to live, work, visit and play.
The Trent Port Marina in keeping with the City of Quinte West Council's vision, will provide best-in-class amenities, services and overall experience for boaters at a highly competitive rate. By protecting the area's natural setting this premier municipal facility ensures the community prospers for the betterment of all.